New to OASV Phone Meetings
Welcome to Overeaters Anonymous Silicon Valley (OASV) Phone Meetings
The only requirement for OA membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively. Overeaters Anonymous suggests you attend at least 6 OA meetings before deciding if OA is for you
Compulsive Overeating Problem
Solution: Overeaters Anonymous (OA) Support Group and Coping Tools
From people who overweight or obese and trying to lose weight, for physical, mental and emotional health. From the bulimic, food addicts, sugar addicts, compulsive exerciser, constant dieters who are trying to have a healthy food relationship, in order to stop obsessive eating, compulsive overeaters and craving.
- Weight loss of 175 pounds, I'm half a man I used to be
- Maintain between 50-60 lb weight loss for 14 years
- Move from 2XL to a large
Results of the program:
- Not prisoner to the food
- Be useful, loving, and being loved.
- No longer live to eat. Freedom from food obsession.
- Confident to take risk and get into action.
- Go to any party & restarant and not be tempted by the food.
- Do I eat when I’m not hungry, or not eat when my body needs nourishment?
- Do I have feelings of guilt, shame or embarrassment about my weight or the way I eat?
- Is my eating affecting my health or the way I live my life?
- Have I ever used laxatives, vomiting, diuretics, excessive exercise, diet pills, shots or other medical interventions (including surgery) to try to control my weight?
- Do I fast or severely restrict my food intake to control my weight?
- Do I fantasize about how much better life would be if I were a different size or weight?
- Are there certain foods I can’t stop eating after having the first bite?
- Have I lost weight with a diet or “period of control” only to be followed by bouts of uncontrolled eating and/or weight gain?
OASV Phone Meetings are available to anyone globally.
Note that this is a usa based phone number and NOT a toll free number.
All times are USA Pacific time or California Time.
Above are all the Overeaters Anonymous Silicon Valley Intergroup phone meetings. Other phone meetings are available at www.oa.org.